Berghaus Scafell Down Jacket. RRP: £150.00
The Berghaus Scafell Down Jacket is a feminine styled insulation jacket. Using 80/20% of exceptionally high quality 600+ fill power goose down to feather and a windproof shell fabric which is water resistant. It also features Berghaus' newly developed Hydrodown - a down fill that will not absorb water. This helps it to retain shape through all conditions and stops it from becoming "clumpy" after washing.
The jacket has been designed to minimise weight and bulk yet deliver one of the greatest warmth to weight ratios of any insulation garment.
It is an essential piece of winter equipment which can be easily stowed and carried; and then worn when relatively static in extreme cold conditions, either in mid-winter, camping at altitude, or just watching the lads play football on a Sunday!
- Feminine styled
- Hydrodown keeps the jacket looking great even when or after being wet
- Stitch through construction
- Full-length reversed and baffled two-way front zip
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed zips; internal security pocket
- Part elasticated self fabric cuffs with hook and loop adjustment
- Single handed adjustable elasticated draw-cord hem and cinchable waist
- 80/20 600 fill power Hydrodown Goose Down/ Feather with water resistant, windproof outer