Aigle Oldhaveny RRP: £260.00
The Aigle Oldhaveny is a beautifully styled, sumptiously warm winter coat that's shorter than the Cuckmere but no less chic and cosy. Hip length, warm, quilted parka, both waterproof and breathable, trimmed with 70/30 duck down and beautifully detailed throughout.
It is made from a slightly satiny, supple fabric that is very pleasant to wear. This model combines functionality and comfort with the warmth of down, the convenience of a double slider zip, the protective inner sleeves and the detachable hood. Elegance and femininity in its tailoring and belted waist. Authentic leather details and removable genuine fur. The promise of a product with character and high quality.
- Duck down filling (70/30)
- Elasticated belted waist
- Front zipped opening under popper storm flap
- Removable hood with removable real fur trim
- Leather trim detailing throughout
- Internal warm storm cuff
- 70/30 Duck Down with waterproof, windproof, breathable outer