Trespass Transcender Anti-Shock Boarding and Walking Poles (Pair) RRP: £39.99
Perfect for poling along flat sections without taking your board off - telescopic so easily attaches to a rucsac. Also a great walking pole.
A pair of lightweight yet strong walking poles in high quality aircraft grade aluminium.
Equal in quality to walking poles costing twice the price, the Trespass walking pole features Tungsten tips, solid construction and (unlike cheaper models) dependable cam-locking featured on all three telescopic sections for increased strength and support. All this, and a host of technical features too.
- Sprung anti-shock mechanism
- Tungsten tips
- Three section durable aluminium construction - adjustable to any size
- Rubber tip protector and summer basket included
- Contored easy grip handle
- Adjustable webbing hand strap
- Compact design for easy storage
- Colours: Blue, Silver, Red, Green
- Weight: 300g / pole
- Size: Extended 130cm. Compact 65cm
- All About Walking Poles: For full information about walking poles, how to use them and more, see Pete Clinch's excellent comprehensive article here.