Dare2b Hurl Down Jacket RRP: £130.00
Building on last year's Gusto, the new Dare2b Hurl Down Jacket is designed for the skier or boarder who wants to stand out from the crowd. With its striking harlequin design and bright colours, it's simply stunning against the white snow. But it's not all about looks, because the Dare2b Hurl Down is made from a high performance VO2 10,000 mm waterproof, breathable (and insulated) fabric that's designed to perform in all conditions. It's also packed with features.
The Hurl Down Jacket combines waterproof and breathable protection with high loft insulation to keep you warm and comfortable on the mountain. Designed with versatility and performance in mind, the jacket features a detachable snowskirt (take it off and use the jacket as a winter coat when you get home) and a fixed hood - plus the fabric is four way stretch giving freedom of movement when you're busting some moves in the snowpark!
- Fully taped seams
- Full storm hood with adjuster
- Detachable snow skirt
- Full length studded and velcro storm baffle with magnetic closuires
- Moisture transfer lining system - part wicking / part warm scrim lining
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped sleeve / ski pass pocket
- Two zipped hand pockets and internal goggle pocket
- Methyl Blue / Trail Blaze
- Alpine Forest
- Fabric: Ared VO2 10,000 mm waterproof, breathable 4-Way Stretch polyester with water repellent finish. Waterproof and breathable to 10,000mm