Berghaus Scafell Down Vest RRP: £120.00
The Berghaus Scafell Down Vest features Berghaus' newly developed Hydrodown - a down fill that will not absorb water. This helps it to retain shape through all conditions and stops it from becoming "clumpy" after washing.
The Berghaus Scafell is a high fill insulation vest designed to keep the core body warm in cold temperatures. Using 80/20% of exceptionally high quality 600+ fill power goose down to feather and a windproof shell fabric which is water resistant, the Berghaus Scafell is a really versatile down gilet for extreme cold and damp winter conditions.
The down gilet has been designed to minimise weight and bulk yet deliver one of the greatest warmth to weight ratios of any insulation garment.
It is an essential piece of winter equipment which can be easily stowed and carried; and then worn when relatively static in extreme cold conditions, either in mid-winter, camping at altitude, or extra insulation for watching the lads play football on a Sunday!
- Hydrodown - retains shape even when or after being wet
- High fill
- Stitch through construction
- Full-length reversed and baffled two-way front zip
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed zips
- Single handed adjustable elasticated draw-cord hem and cinchable waist
- 80/20 600 fill power Hydrodown Goose Down/ Feather with water resistant, windproof outer