Helly Hansen Odin Hybrid Baselayer RRP: £80.00
Quite simply the best baselayer you can buy. Helly Hansen's technical division worked for over two years to develop this baselayer.
As a result, the Odin blends five different LIFA fabrics to work in sync with different parts of the body and therefore perfectly balance heat retention, moisture management and wicking across all areas. Perfect for Arctic expeditions and high altitude activities and without doubt the most technically advanced baselayer on the market.
Also, the ultimate skiing / cycling / high activity base layer due to it's high tech construction, high neck, longer back and longer arms with thumb-loops, keeping you covered even when you're reaching for the bars.
- Balanced to the varying requirements of different parts of the body
- Half zip for venting options
- High neck for added protection
- Fast moisture transport
- 5 different fabrics and 10 different fibres used to create optimum body balance
- Rapid drying
- Odour resistant
- Extra long drop tail to protect midriff during climbs and other active sports/lo>
- Fabric: 50% Lifa, 50% Superfine Merino