Oakley A-Frame 2.0 RRP: £120.00
Now available with the high definition Iridium lens in the two best frame designs - Jet Black and White Factory Text. The Oakley A-Frame is a superb anti-fog goggle suitable for use in all snow conditions. The Iridium lens is a great all rounder and well suited to sunny or flat light conditions. Looks fantastic in all weathers.
Lens fog is a performance killer, so Oakley developed a three-tiered defense. First, surge ports were devised to control airflow. Second, Oakley formulated F-3 Series anti-fog treatment. Third, a dual lens design was used to reduce fog with a thermal barrier of trapped air. All this with High Definition Optics (HDO), topping it off with a wish list from the pros: 100% UV filtering, impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 / ASTM F659 standards, durable urethane that stays flexible, and comfortable triple-layer polar fleece foam with moisture wicking. In fact, the only thing you don’t get with the A Frame goggles is fog.
- Anti Fog Treated High Definition Ballistic Iridium Lens
- Plutonite lens pass ANSI standard Z87.1 for optical clarity, high mass and high velocity impact
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry
- 100% protection against UV A, B and harmful blue light
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Optically corrected dual lens goggle
- Superior venting to eliminate fogging
- Iridium All Round, Persimmon
- Sunny all round lens. Filters blue light to boost contrast and increase depth perception in a wide variety of conditions.